Sunday, April 1, 2012

10 weeks to go

I only have ten weeks until my birthday, and SO many goals to go!!!
I do give myself credit with fully completing 8 goals, but...

Here's what I have coming up for sure:
Run a 5k - May 13th
Bike 29 miles - Tour de Cure on June 3rd
Yard Sale with my parents over Memorial Day weekend


Things to still get done:
Learn to make pasta
Can meat
Digital story of my Grandmother's life
5 restaurants
1 book left
10 lighthouses with my Gram
12 State Parks
Movie at a drive in
Desert of Maine
3 hours of volunteering
Wearing every hat in my collection, twice

Coming to terms with NOT completing by my birthday:
Photo day with my Grampy
Cape Cod
Lobstering
Saving money
Turning off facebook for 30 days - since I'm using it to fundraise for Tour de Cure, I can turn it off if I get $300 in donations!
Lose 29 lbs.

BUT anything is possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment