Saturday, June 11, 2011

The 29 Missions

Get published.
Take my Gram to 10 lighthouses of her choosing.
Have a photo day with my Grampy.
Have a yard sale with my parents.
Lose 29 pounds.
30 hours of volunteering - outside of my school-related activities.
Wear every hat in my extensive collection at least twice (in public).
Bike 29 miles at once.
Pay more attention my photography business.
Do 29 random acts of kindness (outside of what I usually do).   Be more fashionable (put together).
Turn off Facebook for 30 days.
Go to Peaks Island.
Go to the Desert of Maine.
Make a digital movie of my Grandmother's life.
Finish typing out my Grandfather's courting letters to my Grandmother.
Polarbear dip.
Run a 5k.
See a movie at the drive-in.
Wear a dress/skirt every day for a week.
Try 29 new restaurants.
Actually start SAVING money.
Go lobstering (bait, pulling traps, the works!).
See a Red Sox game at Fenway.
Learn to can meat.
Learn to make my own pasta.
Be a pescatarian for 30 days.
Visit 16 of the 33 Maine State Parks.
FINISH five for-pleasure books (this is sadly harder than it may sound).
See Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard/or Nantucket.

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment