Thursday, June 30, 2011

CH CH CH Chaaanges

OK, after a few folks have pointed out my awesome timing skills, they are correct, I'm actually IN my thirtieth year...marked at the end by my thirtieth birthday.  So, I've tweaked things a little.  Happy?

I've also contemplated changing one of my goals, too, though.  29 Random Acts of Kindness.  This is hard.  Not because I'm mean, and can't be kind, but rather because I think I'm pretty nice already, and already incorporate doing nice things for others in my daily life.  So to pick out things that are totally random and out of character?  Well that's just not fair.  Something I do lack, though, is fashion sense...  Eeks.  I would love to be more fashionable.  I want to put more effort into my daily appearance, and that, my friends, will take way more effort than 29 acts of kindness.

I would also like to note the end of my SECOND book (seriously, two books in two weeks, this is insane for me...) - Catching Fire (second in the Hunger Games triology).  I am now moving on to Mockingjay and will be deeply upset by the ending of this series.  I RARELY read books that I'm excited to go home and keep reading, but I even turned down going to trivia the other night so I could be home, doing laundry, and reading.  This is an entirely new sensation...we'll see what happens for the last two books...

No comments:

Post a Comment