Monday, December 26, 2011

Wear a dress every day for a week - FINISHED

This will be easy enough to do!  I have been collecting dresses (to be more fashionable) for the last six months, so I just need to make this one happen!


1/22: Today was day 6, just one more day to go!
 Tuesday 1/17/12
 Wednesday 1/18/12
 Thursday 1/19/12
 Friday 1/20/12
 Saturday 1/21/12
Sunday 1/22/12

A dress tomorrow will mean: another goal down.  What to wear, what to wear.
I was asked why I was doing this during the winter - why not wait until it's nice out?
Answer: I'm a rockstar.


 Monday 1/23/12  - Goal accomplished!

Please note: I HATE self portraits.  But Becky's usually not up yet when I'm leaving the house!!!


I would also like to note that I wore a dress for the two following days, thus doing 9 days in a row!  ROCKSTAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment